Please join us for this remarkable, brand-new, in-person and online event - Behaviour and Communication Magic, an experiential, practical, information-packed day with behaviour and communication dynamics expert, David Charalambous, ecological health scientist, Robert Verkerk PhD and clinical psychoneuroimmunologist, Meleni Aldridge.
By the end of the day, you'll understand what drives us, why we see things the way we do and how to gain more control and sovereignty in our lives, as well as how we can influence, and communicate better with others, both positively and ethically. This workshop is for everyone, but if you're a health professional or you work with people, it's going to add a number of additional tools to your toolbox.
10 things you will learn to help you take your life to the next level:
- How the state of our brains predisposes us to particular emotional reactions that control our destiny
- The forces that drive our behaviour and how we can have more control over them
- How to become aware of otherwise unseen forces in a situation that could negatively influence our behaviour
- The startling discoveries made in the field of human behavioural science that have been kept secret from us for exploitation by corporations and governments
- Why we procrastinate and how we can overcome it
- The 3 conditions which are used to divide and conquer and how we can resolve and remedy them
- The 3 prerequisites for good communication
- The essential list of do’s and don’ts needed for open and honest conversations
- The metabolic pathways and neurostransmitter balance needed for optimal cognition, memory and emotional balance
- Practical steps and tools to identify and overcome brain inflammation, and optimise metabolic, cognitive, psychosocial and emotional function.
Saturday 24th September 2022
In-Person @ the Mandolay Hotel, Guildford, Surrey. There are limited spaces so we preserve a smaller, more intimate space for our experiential workshop.
8:45 am Registration opens
9:30 am Start
5:30 pm Finish
All refreshments and lunch provided - including gluten and dairy-free options.
View the day's schedule.
Can't be there in person?
The event will be livestreamed from start to finish - just purchase a livestream ticket above. All the workshop elements will be conducted via break out rooms, so whilst you won't be with us, you will still benefit from the experience.
What if I'm in a different time zone?
To take account of various time differences we are scheduling the workshop elements in the middle of the day so that it's easier to join the breakout rooms. You will be able to catch up the additional presentation elements via the recording.
We have added some very special bonuses for all ticket holders!
* Your free copy of our exclusive Co-Creating Behaviour and Communication Magic manual will be emailed to you the day before the event.
* A free webinar on trauma with well-being facilitator and ‘soul mechanic’, David Cordes, on Thursday 13th October 2022 @ 7:30 pm BST. (Recorded)
* A free follow-up progress Q&A with David Charalambous on Thursday 27th October 2022 @ 6:00 pm BST, repeated on Saturday 29th October 2022 @ 6:00 pm BST. (Recorded)
* The event recordings will be sent after completion in post-production.
How to get there and where to stay
The event is being held at the boutique Mandolay hotel, which is approx. a 15 minute walk from Guildford main station or a short taxi ride. Preferential reservation rates will be available for delegates wishing to stay over at the Mandolay Hotel.
Other nearby hotels include:
Guildford Harbour Hotel
For more hotels and B&Bs check out Trip Advisor
The nearest car park is York Road multi-storey (£10 for 6 hours plus). Click here for more information on local car parks. Please note the PDF shows 2019 costs, which have increased by approximately 25p per hour.